Monday, 17 January 2011

Revenge is a dish best served.. well not served at all






Anger, heartbreak, confusion.. These are all feelings we get when we are let down by a boy/girlfriend, and when you have been hurt so badly you want nothing more than to hurt them in return. It’s only fair that I use myself as an excuse, as soon as I found out my ex was cheating I logged onto his Facebook and let everyone know he was cheating on me with another girl, okay so it wasn't my finest hour, I realised this as soon as I heard his dad threatening me on the phone in the background, and I probably shouldn't have told him I fancied his friend anyway, and that he was rubbish at the one thing he loved, dancing. But I wanted to upset the jerk and anger him, but I that I did, but only temporarily, and it didn't in the slightest make me feel any better.


If I had the chance to re live the moment I would have acted very differently, first of all I wouldn't have smashed my phone against the wall, throwing, smashing and braking things is never a good idea, unless it’s his watch, and your stomping on it, please think about what your throwing about, breaking your blackberry is as heart-breaking, and you don’t really want to have to tidy your own mess do you? I then wouldn't have allowed him to sniffle, cry and apologise down the phone to me, I would have hung up, turned off the phone, and would have tried to get my head straight before doing anything else, we tend not to think when we are angry, we only act. Then this is where friends come in handy, they’re the ones that stop you doing something stupid and irrational, things that you will regret in the future, if you don’t think your friends would condone it, please don’t do it.


So I was browsing the internet and came across this website... http://www.getrevengeonyourex.com/  ... So the website promises, and I quote 'Getting revenge on an ex boyfriend, ex girlfriend or spouse is about giving you back control'... and what does this site offer? Basically the website has been set up to give you many ideas of seeking revenge on someone in a somewhat adventurous way, I had a browse and here are a few I found... So for £17.50 you can send a used tampon (yep you heard me right, an actual used tampon), gift wrapped dog poo, a fancy wine bottle filled with urine and by far the strangest a used condom?! (I don’t even want to think about who would be crude enough to be handling these condoms). The list goes on... What else can is on offer if I don’t fancy sending dirty packages? Yep there is more, so for £24 someone will ring whoever you want and say ANYTHING you want them to, and they have a few suggestions.. Ring up the ex and just hurl abuse at them, ring their boss and complain, as they have emphasised, they will say literally anything. And my personal best is the 'advertise their sexual services' cards, for £14.28 this site will create cards with your ex's number and add a note saying what 'services' are available, from gay fun, to the promise of anything goes, and then these cards are posted in bars, post boxes and various public places, and there is many more to choose from!

I then decided to see what other tips and tricks the website were advising to be the best ways of getting revenge, when I came across this website... http://crabrevenge.com/ .. So yes, crab revenge, what could it possibly be? Basically you order crabs, yes CRABS! Genital lice, you heard me right! For a fee, they get sent in a tube, and all you have to do then is sprinkle them in their bed or on their clothes. Why?! What are you actually achieving here? And to be honest, he's going to wonder were and who he got them off, and yes that makes you a suspect, you really want your ex to think you have crabs? Come on these sites are just getting ridiculous! Anyone who is prepared to send their ex crabs is in a very hard place, and should not be advised to waste your money on such a vile product.

I’m quite taken back by all off this, I mean who and why would purchase such vile packages? These websites, and many more like it, seem like a money making scheme, scamming on the vulnerable, promising to hurt and get revenge on an ex, promising the heartbroken a quick fix and recovery. It’s all wrong wrong wrong! I would never recommend such websites, in fact I'd say you’re making the problem worse, think about it, if you had just cheated on a partner, and you had got sent a used condom, I’d certainly be relieved I wasn't with such a strange and pathetic person, whom is obviously unstable, and maybe a bit crazy? Depending on the package sent. So the service cards are funny, but isn’t purposely giving someone crabs just sickening, and not illegal in some way?!

If anyone is even thinking about seeking revenge, the only advice I can give is just wait till your head is completely clear, and then think of ways then, but the best revenge is always to move on, act like you’re not bothered and for your own sake, forget about it, revenge will become games, and you will find yourself thinking of more and more sly tactics rather than move on.

Never under any circumstances send crabs! It’s just wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment